The Cosplay Sessions: DMMd Edition

By 20:51 , , , , , , , , ,

During my previous entry, in which I shallowly reviewed DRAMAtical Murder's first game, I mentioned I was preparing something related to it to share with any fan who stumbles upon this corner.

If you enjoyed The Heichou Sessions, you'll most likely enjoy this even more! 

Interviewing so many versions of Levi was something I truly enjoyed. Between new make up tricks, ways to adapt a character to your own face, experiences as a cosplayer and lots of passion... I ended up falling for The Sessions and... as I ran out of Heichous, I found myself kind of nostalgic. 

When I found something new to keep me entertained, it didn't take long for me to decide to drag it to this blog and make it a thing. 

It doesn't have to be just Levi, right? It doesn't have to be SnK only, too. So maybe...


The Heichou Sessions automatically becomes The Cosplay Sessions from now on! I wish to keep this section as something permanent here in BTB.

The Cosplay Sessions is a section dedicated to learn more about different cosplayers as a particular character. During each interview, cosplayers will share their make up routines and tips to achieve the look of their chosen character. We'll also get to see the cosplay world through their eyes

Each cosplayer is a universe, no matter how many times the same character is cosplayed. Every experience varies, transforming this hobby into an adventure. 

I'm looking forward to it already!

The cosplayers I'll bring you for this DMMd edition are TRULY amazing. Everyone around here, please also look forward to it!

See you soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments